Friday, September 12, 2008

Things I've learned from my mom

Yeah, I know, I said I'd write about the goings on in my kitchen, but the little kitchen is filthy and crowded and for some reason I stuck all the good baking stuff in places I can't reach... So I just haven't done much lately outside of the chocolate chip cookie bars from my favorite cookbook. Note to self: bake for this weekend...

Anyway, here's a snapshot of one of my mom's helpful hints. For preventing identity theft?

Scenario - in the car, on the highway, my mom might be driving
Me: What are you doing?
Mom: Protecting my identity. (She's tossing something out the window from a plastic bag in the cup holder.)
Me: What...?
Mom: Just getting rid of my old credit cards.
Me: Can't you just cut it into tiny pieces?
Mom: There are some things you flush down the toilet, some you burn, and some you cut into tiny pieces and throw out the window as you drive down the highway.

WOW. Mom. Taking some things a little too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment