Friday, October 10, 2008

Part 2

I didn't want to keep you waiting for too long, since now the story gets pretty interesting. Did I mention I was barely on hold last night?

Part 2:
So she's sending signals to the cable box and it's not responding. And not responding. And the time comes back but disappears again. And doesn't respond. And then she sends it another signal. And we have cable again! Sweet. I was going to watch a DVD anyway. But then I'll be able to get the weather tomorrow.
So she says "Well, go ahead and try your internet."
Ha!
(No one's been able to get it set up for TWO DAYS over the phone. Just in case you had forgotten.)
I said, "OK, but if it works, you deserve a big prize, it's taken 3 hours on the phone to get nowhere." More than three hours. Of bullshit Comcast people making life miserable and sucking away our internet.

I tried it anyway.

Then I told her I loved her.


Wow. The girl who reset the TV. BROUGHT US INTERNET. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment