Finally, in honor of March Madness, I got my act together and made this delicious treat. Be very careful with this stuff. In fact, you probably shouldn't share it. No one else appreciates it as much as you do.
Old Bay Crispix Mix - adapted from MD Kitchen
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Three tablespoons Old Bay spice mix
- Juice from 1/2 lemon (about two tablespoons)
- One stick of butter
- Eight cups Crispix cereal
- Two cups Goldfish crackers
- Two cups unsalted pretzels
- One cup unsalted peanuts
- Optional - hot sauce (we don't have any), garlic (mine's sprouted)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine in Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, and lemon juice.
- Combine Crispix, Goldfish crackers, pretzel twists, and peanuts. Spread out ingredients in two baking sheets or pyrex pans.
- Melt butter.
- Mix butter with Worcestershire mix and pour over dry ingredients. Stir gently to coat completely.
- Bake in the oven for one hour, stirring every fifteen minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cool on baking sheets. Mix will crisp up as it cools.
- Eat, as soon as it's ready. Share only if you're feeling really nice today.