Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Odds & Ends

Odds:
“Cooking is 80% confidence, a skill best acquired from when the apron strings wrap around you twice.” -Barbara Kingsolver from Animal, Vegetable, Miracle which I thought was a pretty awesome book

NY Times's chocolate chip cookie article: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/09/dining/09chip.html?_r=1&8dpc&oref=slogin
I still have frozen cookie bars in the freezer (duh), but now I think there are ways to make them even better. I'm now baking a cake this weekend for our office bake-off!

End: I broke my camera Tuesday night. ON MY BIRTHDAY. (And no I was not drunk... and the detail on my t-shirt that I couldn't photograph proves that.) I just hate to admit that I was clumsy enough to break it... Gah.
Oh well, on the way back to Canon to be fixed I hope.

(Back of the singlet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment