Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gettin' Busy

We're going to the beach this weekend!!!
So of course I am baking cookies for the trip. It's been a busy week, lots of baking, but that's fun.
Tonight I made chocolate chip from the King Arthur Cookie Companion, which is an awesome cookbook, and tomorrow the plan is oatmeal scotchies, but I need to buy more flour, sugar, and brown sugar first.
Cookie dough & my cookie scoop:


Here are the cookies baking:


We're not ready for disaster:









I like how that last photo turned out, with the newspaper headline. :)
And finally, a few shots of the super rhubarb pie, thanks farmer's market!

1 comment:

  1. Anthea, have fun at the beach! Cookies look awesome. Thanks for your nice comment about our book... And I'd like to recommend another cookie you might like: Kids' Choice Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, on our Web site: kingarthurflour.com. Enjoy! PJ Hamel, King Arthur Flour

    ReplyDelete