Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Give Thanks for Free Rice

Some serious kitchen time coming up this week. I think I've been enlisted to make pies tomorrow, since I will be the only one home most of the day. I have to look for quince pie recipes, but right now I just feel like taking a bath in cranberries or something. :) And a nap too.

There will be some serious eating of course, especially because SB & I have been talented enough to get 2 Thanksgiving (and Christmas) dinners for the past few years.
And also I'm going to run (well, hopefully)...

But now to the PSA, if you are having even just one Thanksgiving dinner, go to Free Rice and build your vocabulary skills while you donate grains of rice. If you've been living in a cardboard box for the past few weeks and haven't heard of Free Rice STOP READING THIS AND GO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment